Richfield Historical Society Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community and meet new people. Better yet, volunteer with a friend. There are many possibilities for you to get involved and help the Richfield Historical Society, an all volunteer organization.
- Our Thursday crew maintains the Richfield Historical Park, such as maintenance of our buildings, yard work, setup and dismantle tents for our events, tap trees and make maple syrup, and much more. Call Del at 262-628-0919.
- Tour guides are needed for the Mill, Mill House, Pioneer Homestead, Lillicrapp Welcome Center
- Events Opportunities
- Drive or be a conductor on the people movers
- Serve food
- Obtain items for the Silent Auction
- Help in exhibit tents
- Park cars
- Take admissions
- Serve on or chair a committee
- Become a member of the Richfield Historical Society’s Board
- Bake for events and monthly program refreshments
- Scan and organize photography
- Computer work
- Marketing opportunities
- Group participation such as Youth Groups and Scout Troops – an excellent way to complete service hours
We can match your talents and time with our opportunitiies. Call Sharon at 262-297-1546 if you have an interest in volunteering with the Richfield Historical Society.
You can fill out a Volunteer Form. Just click on this link, Volunteer Form. Then, print it, fill in the information and mail it to the address listed on the form.
Use the online fillable Volunteer Form. Just click on this link, Fillable Volunteer Form. Then, fill in the information and click the Submit button.